Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Radical Pinterest DIY's


Hello friends, 

I have been having so much fun getting back into blogging lately! I love scouring the internet for super cute things to share with all you beautiful people! Today I've gathered up a bunch of really doable DIY's from pinterest. I know we've talked about pinterest a lot this week, but I've really been diving deeper into it and finding some real gems! 

Today's collection is colorful and inspired by the upcoming warmer months! As we switch out our sweaters for sun dresses, I am dreaming of jingly bracelets and warm nights out on the front porch with that sweet crayon candle burning next to me. I want to make like twenty of them and put them all over the house, they're just so cute! And, I definitely think my next project is going to be that woven round rug! I just need to find myself a large piece of cardboard. 

Have you guys been DIY-ing anything lately? Let me know!! Do you think you'll be trying any of these projects? 

xo. holly erinn 









No comments:

Post a Comment