Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Bright Happy Colors // Spring Makeup


Hello friends, 

Spring has a beautiful way of bringing out my love of makeup. I'm such a hibernating bear monster in the winter and I have absolutely no desire to do my face when it's cold! But when it's warm, the makeup loving, neon wearing, highlighter obsessed goddess in me comes out! I want to paint flowers on my face and put glitter on every thing!! 

So, I gathered a bunch of really colorful and a little funky makeup inspo photos for your eyes to devour. I am so over the 'instagram' makeup looks that everyone has been obsessed with for over a year now. And that's the giant cat eyeliner, heavy contouring, and cut crease shadows....basically the same makeup every girl has been wearing since 2015. Lately, I've been loving a fresher face, and most of the time-- no foundation! I can hear all of your gasps thru the computer screen. And blush has been my best friend since 2012...I cake that shit on my face. I love a good flushed face...you can't tell if I have a cold or I'm just really shy, and it's a cute look for me hahha! I'm so glad fake freckles are in right now, everyone looks just a tad bit cuter with freckles. 

Everybody break out those pastel colors and face paints, spring is on its way! I would love to see more girls just allowing their faces to breathe a little more and be a little more colorful. Don't be afraid to stand out and wear something different. You can't stand out if you blend into the crowd. 💕

Do you think you'd ever wear a look like any of these? Comment down below! 

xo. holly erinn

















No comments:

Post a Comment