Monday, May 4, 2015

The Juke Box: Willam Belli


Hello friends,

Today's Juke Box is extra special. It's one of my favorite songs, and it's so fun!! WARNING!! This is not a song for kids, and those with homosexual sensitivities. I AM A GAY RIGHTS ADVOCATE. I love the gays, and I feel like they're gifts from above, honestly. Have you ever met a more vibrant, talented, loving, and open group of people? NO! And, my favorite subculture are the cross dressers, and transsexuals. Drag Queens are my idols, and Willam Belli is god.

Today's song, 'Boy is a Bottom' is going to get stuck in your head. It's a parody of "Girl on Fire", and it's so much better. Bryan hates this song thou, only because David and I play it every single time we're together....then proceed to sing it at the top of our lungs all the way to the end. I'm obsessed. So I figured today I would grant you with both the English and Spanish versions of the song. Both of which are hysterically brilliant and catchy! Enjoy!!!

xoxo. holly erinn


No comments:

Post a Comment