Wednesday, May 13, 2015

::Textiles & Threads:: Enter the Darkness



Hello friends, 

As you all well know, I'm a sunshine loving, patchwork wearing, oldies singing hippie at heart. But, I love me a good goth outfit any day of the week, any time of the year. There's something about throwing on all black, and some thick, messy eyeliner that is just so fun! 

Today, I've gathered several amazing inspirational goth looks that I just love. So give into your other side, and enter the darkness. Try this the next time you go out for a girls' night, or a sweet movie night out with your dude!  Not quite sure if you can rock a whole goth look?? Why not try a sick pair of round black shades, or a dope crystal ring for a festival? Choose tid bits to mix into your wardrobe to give that dark vibe. 

Hope you enjoyed today's picks. What have you been into lately? What's your summer wardobe look like?

xoxo. holly erinn 
















No comments:

Post a Comment