Wednesday, May 6, 2015

::Random Post:: Welcome to My Channel


Hello friends,

Youtube is on fire as of lately! People are taking to the web, and taking back their media, and creating a new generation of entertainment. I figured I'd get in on it too! I started my Youtube channel not too long ago, and I've got a few videos up as of now. There's a bunch of new content in the works as well, and throughout the summer months, there's going to be sooooooo much more fun stuff to look out for!!! So far, I've got 3 markets lined up to sell at, including the WYEP Summer Music Festival this June.

But, today I've gathered 3 of my latest videos to share with you. First is a field test of David and I trying to film for one of the very first times in the car....we didn't have the right equipment and it turned out to be pretty funny. The second and third videos are a coffee blog kind of introducing the channel, giving a little update on things, and a short tutorial on 4 simple ways to wear your dreads.

I hope you guys enjoy these videos as much as I love making them! Help me out by subscribing, sharing, or simply liking any one of my videos! Every little like, and every little view helps, and warms up my soul. Thanks in advance, and much love to all you gorgeous people!!!!

xoxo, holly erinn


No comments:

Post a Comment