Sunday, May 3, 2015

::Random Post:: Appreciating Other's Art no. 2


Hello friends, 

Pinterest is where most women go to plan imaginary weddings, decorate homes they can never afford, and dress babies they haven't had yet. Pinterest is where I go to find new art, patterns for pretty dresses and advice on blogging. It's actually a really great community to discover new artists and expand my knowledge of many of my crafts. Today, I've gathered another handful of amazing art to share with you. These pieces that I've collected are very inspiring to me of late as I plan for upcoming markets and shows this summer. It's nice to dive deep into someone else's art world and come out with new ideas for my own. There's some really imaginative pieces here today, and ones that'll make you take an extra second to figure out what's going on. And of course, there's a ton of color!!! 

Have you guys come across any artist lately that you're really into?! SHARE with me down below!! 

xoxo. holly erinn 






















No comments:

Post a Comment