Friday, May 1, 2015

Friday Favorites no. 5


Hello friends, 

This week has been full of art, friends, drinks, and loud music! I've gotten to share some pretty sweet moments with my friends, and am really starting to kick off the season right. I'll be posting more about this week's happenings later on. I've also been doing a lot of thinking this week on the subjects of human connection, the power of simple gestures, and how to enrich our lives through simple tasks. Bryan and I have been talking a bunch about organization this week. I hope to document our adventures in re-purposing our lives, and adding in a little structure. Structure....the one thing in life hippies just hate. But, I'm getting older and realizing that it's a necessary evil if you want to thrive. And, right now, that's an evil I need to face. 

There's a few great pieces in this post of organizational inspiration, and a few just for fun pieces!

This week's Friday Favorites has some really fun stuff! As always, this week's favorites are colorful and bright....you could say I have a thing for colors, or something. There's a great summer reading list for your little one, a little inspiration to cheer you up from that long week, and DIY projects to start your summer off bright!! Have you guys found anything good this week on our internet?! SHARE it with me down in the comments!! 

xo. holly erinn 


























No comments:

Post a Comment