Friday, June 24, 2016

Friday Favorites no.19















Hello friends, 

Summer is upon us, my dear friends! We celebrated the solstice this week with a strawberry moon. My lazy ass fell asleep before I was able to see it. That's nothing new. As soon as the sun falls, I start yawning. Any way...

Earlier in the week, I spoke to you guys about curated posts, and how I didn't want to flood the blog with a million of them. And, I'm not. Though, I am going to continue with the weekly Friday Favorites post. I hate the multitude of curated posts I was creating but I always look forward to Friday's post. I get to recap the week with you guys, share a few weird internet shit. I love that stuff! 

This week, I wanted to share some really summery vibes with you guys. I've got a little baby collection of cacti in my front window, so I'm sure you noticed a few in this post.  I've also been itching to do a photo shoot with my girls. There's been this idea of doing a really fancy fairy shoot floating around in my head lately and I want to make it come to life. 

You'll also notice a few home goods dancing around up there in the post. That's because I've been nesting since the move. There's been a huge focus in mine and Bryan's life to decorate our house and make it look awesome. We're going for an eclectic vibe....meaning...there's no real theme, it's just a bunch of cool shit we like *insert laughing emoji here*! 

Any way, I hope you guys had an awesome week! Did you write about anything fun that happened? Share your links with me down in the comments. 

xoxo. Holly Erinn 


Etsy Finds

by lipstainandlegos

by merakietsy

by asildastore

by boygirlparty

by smudgecreativedesign


Weekly Linkage























No comments:

Post a Comment