Saturday, March 7, 2015

::Threads & Textiles:: Playing Dressup in the Backyard



Hello friends, 

Recently, my sister Amanda Jean gave me a very large garbage bag full of clothes that don't fit her anymore. I love getting hand me downs from my baby sister. She gets skinny, I get a new wardrobe! I don't mind at all. Hand me downs have been a treasured tradition between family and friends of mine. We share clothes like its going out of style! In that amazing bag of clothes I found this crazy fun skirt. It's really fun to twirl in, as you can see. I had a rare day when I got the house to myself on a warm day. So, I took advantage of it, and took some silly photos in the backyard. I didn't have anything to do on this day, but playing dress up for no reason turned out to be really really fun! We've also been cleaning out my dad's house in preparation of moving in, and I've been finding a ton of my old clothes. This flannel was one of my favorites in college. I don't know if it shrunk in the wash...or maybe I'm getting closer to 30 than I'd like to admit. It still fits, kind of. Hahah! I wish the weather would even out and get a little warmer to I can do more fun days like this. The more clothes I find at dad's house, the more I want to play dress up! C'mon warm weather!! 

xo. holly erinn 
















No comments:

Post a Comment