Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday Favorites no.3



Hello friends, 

Hell Friday!! It's been a pretty quiet week so far. I've been working on a whole new line of products for my shop. It's been quite a while since I've updated. But, the things that I've been working on have got me pretty excited. Once it gets a little warmer (fingers crossed it's soon), I'll be able to do some really good photos shoots. Spring is looking pretty magical so far. I'm also just daydreaming a lot about spring. I just fucking love spring. Truth be told, I've been thinking a lot about colors, flowers, and patterns for spring. God damn, I need it to be spring. I feel so creative when it's warm. The girls and I have so much planned for the warmer months. I think there's at least 3 or 4 photo shoots in the works for the upcoming season. 

Today's collection of Friday Favorites is pretty fun. There's a great collection of links down at the bottom in the weekly linkage that I highly suggest you check out! I hope your week has been awesome and I hope your weekend is even better!! Did you guys write up any fun posts this week? Share them in the comments below :)

xo. holly erinn 













Weekly Linkage














No comments:

Post a Comment