Friday, June 12, 2015

Friday Favorites no. 6



Hello friends, 

It's that time again for another Friday Favorites. The internet has been on fire recently with the Caitlyn Jenner announcement. It's even seeped into my real life, and friend circles. Some of which have gotten pretty heavy. I want to be perfectly clear here, I am 100% in favor and support of Ms. Jenner and the rest of the Trans community. I wanted to include a bit of that this week with the gorgeous Trans model above modeling for American Apparel. Now that's out of the way, let's get down to the rest of the beauty in today's post! 

This summer has already been a whirlwind of awesome for me! I've just finished a huge children's book project. It's so close to being ready for purchase, and as soon as it is, I'll put all the links up here for you guys. I've got 3 huge festivals/markets lined up to vend at also! All of which I will be sharing with you lovely people once they come around. So today's round up of internet goodness is all about the summer feel , feeling good and working hard! We gotta hustle, ladies! Get it hahahah! 

And don't forget to check out the Weekly Linkage down at the very bottom for even more!!!

xo. holly erinn 














Weekly Linkage 

This town is full of mermaids and it's glorious
















No comments:

Post a Comment