Wednesday, June 10, 2015

::Random Post:: Preparing for Markets (with the help of Pinterest)



Hello friends, 

With the summer in full swing now, and some really big markets coming up for Happinessbrand; I've been scouring the internet for display inspiration. I'm quite the lucky girl to have an amazingly talented father who is crazy skilled at woodworking. So a lot of the more complex and beautiful wooden displays that I've been drooling over are very much attainable with his help. I've always been a fan of great wood work (because of him) in craft booth displays. My dad is usually my market buddy, so he's always scoping out good display ideas and dreaming up new projects. 

This year, I want my booth to be super natural feeling, and heavily forest/ nature inspired. Wood brings such a warmth to a display, and that's really what I'm going for. Just a small place in the market or festival for folks to stop and feel welcome. A little spot to feel at home and get inspired to be magical. I live in a fairy tale world and I just want to share that with everyone else. 

Pinterest is such a great place to gather inspiration and ideas for events like this. Folks are so willing to share their knowledge and secret tips. I can't wait to start building with dad in the next week or two before everything starts up. And yes, of course, I will be sharing everything with you guys! Stay tuned. 

What has been inspiring you guys lately??

xo, holly erinn 





















No comments:

Post a Comment