Friday, April 24, 2015

Friday Favorites no. 4




Hello friends, 

Since I'm back, one of my first posts to be written had to be a Friday Favorites. It only seems natural. It's my chance to troll the internet for cute things and share them with my internet friends. Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook rule my life. But friends, that's modern society....give in. Hahahah! Kidding, kidding....I love this shit! This week is colorful, imaginative, and definitely on the hippie side of the spectrum! Prepare to have your browsers throw up rainbows. I can't help I'm a dirt loving, barefoot grass hula hooping, rainbow obsessed hippie freak! Don't like it?! Get out!! HAHA! JKJKJK!!! All are welcome. Much love fam, hope you enjoy the goodness! 

xoxo, hollyerinn 
















Weekly Linkage







No comments:

Post a Comment