Sunday, April 26, 2015

::Random Post:: Spring Makeup Inspiration




Hello friends, 


This time of year is definitely my favorite. The flowers have started to bloom, the trees are getting Pittsburgh sunsets. I'm obsessed with pastels all year round, but I feel like spring is the only appropriate time to shout about it. Otherwise, folks just think I'm a weirdo playing dress up for a tea party....which I probably am, but that's besides the point. My Pinterest obsession is in full swing again, and I've gathered up a few really cute looks that seem like they would be easy to do. The blush is pretty heavy in a few photos, and most folks tend to shy away from heavy blush. I feel like spring is the perfect time to experiment with a little heavier hand when it comes to those rosy cheeks!! We're all out getting a little more sun, which means it's totally okay to get a little more color in your skin. Give it a try. It's not for everyone, but it's worth one try, dolls!!! 

xoxo, holly erinn


p.s. I'm totally trying that purple brow super soon! That shit is boss!!! 










No comments:

Post a Comment